RSS

Thursday 16/11/09


I don't know what to post, but I think this could be a good story. It's not so fun, not so great, it's just an ordinary day. Let's get started..

I arrived at school, it's raining, I wear a white jacket  to protect me from the rain. Me and my friend, Ci'el stands outside the class, watching people come and gone. We play the find-the-people game, it's quite fun. When the bell rings me and all of my classmates get back to the classroom. We pray first, and then we starts studying.

1st lesson : Art
This day we'll singing in groups, we sing some traditional songs. My group sings "Yamko Rambe Yamko" It's very fun! But the teacher insults us, she said we can't read the lyrics, we have to sing it without reading the lyrics. All the groups did the same thing, they reads the lyrics. The teacher insults us so much, but it's okay.

2nd lesson : Science (Physics)
It's insanely BORING! Not because the lesson, it's just fine. But the teacher is so boring. And the nice thing is he says like this, "I will give the test after I explained about this." But he forgot it, so lucky.

Recess and 3rd lesson : Sports
It's recess time! Because the 3rd lesson is sports, we have to change our clothes. Then, we buys some food and drinks. I buy fruit tea apple and a cake, it's delicious. The bell rings again, we run to the field, but it's still reaining, so we go to the unused room, we had the balance test, change our clothes, and had a recess.

4th and 5th Lesson : BK and Maths (Dunno what is BK in English)
NO TEACHERS!! Yeah, all of it! We take pictures, playing and others. Then we go home! Yay!

1 comments:

Dini said...

woww... layoutnya keren, dapet dari mana? pasang shoutbox dong, www.shoutmix.com

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Na Na Land. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy